- How can I check the status of my order?
Registered users have the ability to check the status of their order and if their orders have arrived. To do so, go to My Account and click on the Order History tab. Once your order has been shipped you will find in this section your Royal Mail tracking number, just click on this number and pass the tracking number into the track field on the Royal Mail website.
Alternatively please contact our customer service department on 020 7907 0301 – Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
- How do I return/exchange an item?
It is L'OCCITANE's intention to satisfy our customers. For this reason, we will gladly issue a full refund to the original credit card for any unopened merchandise that is returned within 28 days of the date of purchase. All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in unopened, saleable condition.
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any opened or used products and Postage & Packing will not be refunded. L'OCCITANE will only accept 3 retuns per customer per year.This does not affect your statutory rights. To return any items, please first contact Customer Service at 020 7907 0301 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Send you returned items to:
Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed.
- How much will it cost to ship my item?
L'OCCITANE UK delivers to any addresses in the UK (excluding Channel Islands). We use Royal Mail to deliver your order, however an alternative courier may be used depending on size and weight.
- No matter how many items you order, our standard UK delivery rate is £3.95.
- We are able to process your order quickly, usually within 24 hours (subject to stock availability), and deliver within 2-3 working days to mainland UK and mainland Scotland addresses and 3-5 working days to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the outer Scottish islands.
- Standard delivery is FREE for orders of £59 or more.
Next working day delivery
- We offer a next day delivery service and it is charged at £6.95
- Orders must be placed by 12 noon and should arrive the next working day (subject to stock availability), Monday to Friday, UK Mainland delivery only.
- Orders placed on Friday afternoon and over the weekend will be delivered the following Tuesday.
- Next working day Delivery Service not applicable to the following areas:
Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man
Scottish Highlands includespostcodes: FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50.
Scottish Islands includes postcodes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes ?
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. We ship via Royal Mail and Courier, therefore we need a physical address, and will require a signature on delivery.
- How can I change or cancel my order?
Please call 020 7907 0301 Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm or e-mail us if after hours. We cannot guarantee that cancellations or changes will be possible due to the promptness of our order processing.
- Can I purchase gift vouchers online?
L'OCCITANE UK does not sell gift vouchers online but you can order them through our Mail Order Department on 020 7907 0301.
Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed online but can be redeemed in any of our UK Boutiques except department stores and airport stores) or with Mail Order.
If you want to use your gift voucher with Mail Order, send your order and your gift vouchers to our freepost address, make sure to include £4.95 for the postage and packaging if the order is less than £59 at:
- How do I order a gift?
1) View our Gift Boutique for an array of gift selections for women and men in varying price ranges. Some selections are elegantly pre-wrapped and available for immediate shipment. You can also add a personalized note.
2) Build your own gift by selecting the products you wish to give. We will choose the most appropriate packaging for your items, and you can also add a personalized note. This option may add one business day to the order processing time.
Please be aware of the following:
- Gift wrap instructions and the space to add your personalised message are on the lower portion of the My Order screen. Be sure to click ADD TO BAG after making your selection - it will appear as a line item in your order.
- Also in My Order or on the Review Your Order page you will have the ability to select the option to hide prices on the recipients invoice.
- If you need a receipt, please print a copy of your order or the confirmation e-mail.
- If you are ordering individual items to be gift-wrapped, they will be giftâ€“wrapped together as we are not able to wrap items individually or custom gift-wrap.
- Each separate shipping address requires a separate order.
- All contents of the order will be sent to the recipient including samples and promotional offers. We are not able to split orders.
- How do I use a promotion code?
Most promotions on loccitane.co.uk are activated through a promotional code. The way to receive our special offers is to utilise the promotion code in the correct field at the checkout. Please follow the steps below: Once you are done selecting your order, click on checkout. You will see a text field called PROMOTIONAL CODE. Simply type or copy/paste (recommended) the promotional code in this text field and click on ACTIVATE.
- FOR FREE GIFT OFFERS: A message will appear displaying the conditions of the offer and will allow you to add your free gift in your basket. Click on ADD TO BAG. If your order does not meet the criteria of the offer, your free gift will not be added to your order. The free gift will be automatically added in your basket once your order meets the conditions of the offer.
- FOR ORDER DISCOUNT & FREE SHIPPING OFFERS: A message will appear displaying the conditions of the offer. Your discount will be effective once your order meets the offer requirements. Most promotion codes and offers are for a limited time, cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, restricted to one gift per customer per order and while stocks last. Make sure to add the promotion you most want to your order.
Some discounts don't require a promotional code. In this case, simply make sure to meet the offer requirements and your free gift will be added automatically to your basket.
- Do you ship internationally?
L'OCCITANE UK does not ship internationally. For delivered outside of the UK, please visit our global website www.loccitane.com.
- What if an item is out of stock? Do you 'back order'?
If an item is out of stock, we'll happily send you an e-mail when it's back in stock. Simply click "Be notified when product is back in stock" on the product page and supply your e-mail address. We'll notify you when the item becomes available. Or, use the Store Locator to find a store near you (call ahead to confirm that they have your desired product in stock). L'OCCITANE does not offer a back order service.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website ?
At L'OCCITANE, we understand how important security is to you. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, L'OCCITANE uses industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
When you place an order at L'OCCITANE, we automatically encrypt sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card details. SSL employs 128-bit encryption and is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. When SSL is enabled on a website, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and by clicking on it you will find information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
ISIS & IDIS Accreditation
For further guarantee, L'OCCITANE has been certified by IMRG, the leading industry body for global online retailing, with Shopping Is Safe (ISIS) & Internet Delivery Is Safe (IDIS) accreditations.
Consumers can shop online with confidence wherever they see the ISIS and IDIS logo because it certifies that the retailer has:
- registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is: LEGAL, DECENT, HONEST, TRUTHFUL AND FAIR.
- had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG;
- had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG;
- clear, simple to understand delivery information before you place your order;
- convenient and reliable delivery service within the agreed time frame;
- a clear returns process, with any limitations / conditions notified prior to purchase.
- Is it safe to give you my email address ?
The customer information that we have in our database is reserved for internal use only, we do not sell this information to anybody, it is kept private. This information is needed in order to get to know you better and find ways of serving you better. You also have the right and the ability to modify this information at anytime by logging on to your account.