Hair Care Experts say that often the reason people have dull, dry hair is simply because they don’t wash their hair properly. To keep your hair at its shiniest, follow this hair washing routine:
1. Wet your hair with the warmest water possible, in order to open the cuticle layer.
2. Apply shampoo and massage it into your scalp using the pads of your fingers.
3. Rinse with cold water in order to seal the cuticle layer.
4. Squeeze out the remaining water before applying conditioner.
5. Massage conditioner into the ends of your hair and rinse thoroughly.
6. Blot your hair dry, do not rub or wring it, your hair is at its weakest when wet !