1) Don’t rush. Taking your time is key if you want to avoid damaging your skin.
2) Shave after showering/cleansing your face: pores are dilated and stubble is softer. Make sure skin is wet before shaving.
3) Apply a warm flannel to your face for a short while. This will help to soften stubble.
4) Choose high-quality shaving products that suit your skin and lifestyle: shaving gel, oil, cream or soap.
5) Hold your razor at a 30 degree angle to the skin and shave in the direction of hair growth. Always make sure that the blade is sharp.
6) After shaving and rinsing, cool your skin with a cold flannel.
7) Apply a moisturising and soothing after-shave balm.