L'OCCITANE UK delivers to any addresses in the UK (excluding Channel Islands). All orders are sent through ROYAL MAIL. If you wish to order products to be delivered outside of the UK, please visit our global website: www.loccitane.com
We're committed to getting your order to you as soon as we can. However, please be aware that deliveries may take a little longer at the moment as our staff are working shorter shifts and our couriers are operating with a reduced service.
Next Day Delivery Service not applicable to the Scottish Islands: HS2 Lewis, PA61 Colonsay, PA62-75 Mull, PA78 Coll, KW16-17 Orkney, PH30 Corrour, Mallaig PA78, PH42 Eigg & Muck, PH43-44 Rhum & Canna, ZE2-3 Shetlands.
Purchasing the ‘L’Occi Premier Delivery Service, entitles you to unlimited standard UK delivery and UK mainland Next day delivery service for 12 months, starting from the date on which you purchase the subscription.
This service is only applicable to purchases made through the UK website and for delivery to an address in the UK (excluding Channel Islands). All orders are sent with Royal Mail.
Please note this service may be affected by Royal Mail industrial actions.
This purchased service is valid for 12 months and is only available to customers residing in the UK who have a L’Occitane account. You must be registered and logged into your account to use the Service.
After you purchase the Service you will receive a confirmation receipt e-mail. You will then receive an e-mail within 2 working days to confirm the Service is active and has been applied to your account. When purchasing the Service any items included in the same order will be dispatched free of charge under the terms of the Service. Free samples and gift wrapping are not applicable when purchasing the Service with no additional products. If free samples and gift wrapping are selected when purchasing the Service these will be voided from the order and only the Service will be processed.
You have the right to cancel the Service at any time up to the end of fourteen days after you purchase. You will receive a full refund if you cancel the Service within the fourteen day period, except if you use the Service during the cancellation period. If you use the Service during the cancellation period, you will not have the right to cancel or to receive a refund. L’Occitane standard cancellation policy applies (for more details click here).
Our standard delivery terms and conditions apply. Please visit the delivery T&C’s page to view (click here
Terms & Conditions
You are responsible for using the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in termination of your subscription and no refund will be given. L’Occitane reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and will give you notice of any significant changes.
Expiry of Subscription
After the 12 month period, the Service will end and normal delivery charges will. You can opt to purchase the Service for a further 12 month period. You will have to re-purchase the service on the UK website (link to SKU)
YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of fourteen days after you receive the products (see below).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us at the address or email address shown below, giving details of the products ordered or their order number.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the products have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the products to us and send the products to us without undue delay and within 14 days after the day in which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. The products must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to ensure the products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
You are not able to cancel a contract where:
(a) sealed goods are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the goods become unsealed after they have been delivered to you; or
(b) the products become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
If you cancel a contract we will:
(a) refund the price you paid for the products,however, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not permitted in a shop;
(b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery option available;
(c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event:
(i) if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us;
(ii) if you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
Refunds will be processed via the same method used by you to purchase the products, unless you expressly agree another form of payment with us.
If you return a product because it is defective or we have delivered the item to you in error we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs of doing so (we estimate that such costs should not exceed the value of the products). In other circumstances, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
It is L'OCCITANE's intention to satisfy our customers. For this reason, in addition to your rights above we will gladly issue an exchange or a full refund to the original debit card, credit card or PayPal for any unopened merchandise bought on uk.loccitane.com or in one of our UK boutiques (excluding Trentham Gardens, Bicester, Portsmouth, Cheshire Oaks, department stores and airport stores) that is returned within 28 days of the date of purchase. Purchases made in our Outlet boutiques; Bicester, Portsmouth and Cheshire Oaks, will be subject to an exchange only, and can be returned only to an Outlet store.
All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in unopened, saleable condition. Items returned with a gift receipt are subject to exchange only. Any promotional gifts received with products must also be returned.
Items purchased on a gift card can only be refunded to a gift card. Gift cards are non-refundable.
Please note that (except where you exercise your rights above) we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any opened or used products.
Items purchased in a boutique will need to be returned to a boutique (excluding Trentham Gardens, Bicester, Portsmouth, Cheshire Oaks, department stores and airport stores).
For returns purchased online, you can go to your nearest boutique or return by Royal Mail for free here
. Please ensure your order & contact details are included in the return so it can be processed without delay.
If your item arrives damaged or something is missing, please photograph the delivery immediately so you can show our advisors.
Please note we are unable to help with any queries regarding items purchased from our third-party retailers.
For any questions about returns or exchanges, please contact Customer Care by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0800 368 9000 - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm.
Please allow 28 days from the day you return your package for your request to be processed.
The above does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
By card or Debit card:
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Solo, PayPal, Delta and Switch. We apologise for not accepting Diner's Club.
L'OCCITANE takes online security very seriously.
To check the security of our Website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on the Website.
When you place your order on the Website you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on the Website, so your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the Internet.
No credit or debit card details are stored once your order has been placed, unless you have given us permission to do so. Credit card information is stored safely and securely.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the campaign with L'Occitane Ltd. The donation is followed by an initial purchase and reuses your chosen payment details. The donation is one-off. By confirming on the with L'Occitane Ltd Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation. The amount donated is directly given to the charitable organisation.
(further referred to as us or we) is a registered charity
under registration number (123456
). Our registered office is 15 Main Street, London, EC1 23Z
is only permitted to return donations in limited circumstances if we can establish the making of the donation was a genuine mistake or there are other legal grounds for returning the donation. A donation to Women’s Aid via L’Occitane en Provence is non refundable. L’Occitane en Provence takes no responsibility in the event of an accidental donation.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by English
law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
Occasionally L'OCCITANE.com offers promotions through e-mails, catalogues, and advertisements. Once you sign up for our L'OCCITANE.com email newsletter, you may receive e-mail promotions and offers that include special codes for special free delivery or other discounts. To sign up for our e-newsletter please visit our Email Signup page.
Promotional codes, unless otherwise stated, are to be redeemed one gift per customer, not to be combined with any other promotion or discount, while stocks last, and excludes our UK Outlets, concessions/independent retailers, department and airport stores. L’Occitane reserves the right to substitute the gift with another one of the same or similar value.
GIFT CARDS PURCHASE
- all the offers are not applicable to the purchase of Gift Cards.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
This does not affect any liability we may have for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or from our fraud, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
For further information about Our products, or to deal with any queries, please contact our Customer Care Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone on 0800 368 9000 - Monday to Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Sunday: Closed.
For full terms and conditions, click here
This offer is valid for 30 days from date of email. 10% discount valid on your first purchase of regular-priced products only. Excludes gift card purchases, advent calendar, Reset Serum, Reset Eye and gift collections. One transaction per customer. Present card in-store or use unique code at uk.loccitane.com Not combinable with other discounts or promotions. Offer valid in participating UK boutiques only (excluding Bicester, Portsmouth, Cheshire Oaks, independent retailers, department and airport stores).
Free standard delivery valid on your first three orders from sign up with any online purchase.
If you have any queries regarding an existing L'Occitane order that has been placed with UberEats, please contact the UberEats Customer Care team. They can be found on the UberEats app.
UberEats will only be able to deliver from the collaborating L'Occitane stores that show on the UberEats app.
UberEats will only be able to deliver the L'Occitane products that show on the UberEats app.
L'Occitane orders that are placed through UberEats will not qualify for any online, in-store or VIP promotions.
If once your L'Occitane UberEats order has been delivered you would like to exchange a product, this must be done in one of our L'Occitane stores and must comply with our L'Occitane Exchange policy.
If a delivery charge needs to be refunded to you, the UberEats Customer Care team will handle all refunds.
L'OCCI SUBSCRIPTION BOX
This will run from Wednesday 1st February 2023 until Sunday 30th April 2023 at 23:59.
1. The L’OCCI Subscription Box is a 3 month subscription, for £25 a month for 3 months, purchasable from 01/02/2023 - 30/04/2023.
2. Limited quantities available, whilst stocks last.
3. After you purchase the L'OCCI Subscription Box Service you will receive a confirmation receipt by e-mail.
4. Payment will automatically be taken on the same date every month for 3 months for the next box, and card details must be saved at checkout on the point of purchase of the first L'OCCI Subscription Box.
5. For example, if a purchase was made on the 8th February, the next payment will be taken on the 8th March.
6. If the subscription is not activated at checkout your subscription will not be renewed. We will not be able to subscribe you once your initial order has been completed.
7. Each box will arrive at your chosen delivery address (selected at checkout) with free delivery.
8. Upon expiry of your subscription, the Service will not be renewed as this is a limited time only offer.
9. By purchasing the L’OCCI Subscription box you are committing to the full three month subscription, however you can cancel the Subscription at any time as long as it is before the recurring monthly payment date.
10. If you decide to cancel, confirmation of cancellation will be received via e-mail.
11. The subscription plan to our Service consists of an initial charge followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed to by you.
12. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and that you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
13. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
14. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: L’Occitane UK & Ireland Registered Office: Capital House, 25 Chapel Street | London | NW1 5DH. Website address: https://uk.loccitane.com/
WIN A LUXURY HAMPER WORTH £489
This competition will run between 27th February 2023 to 19th March 2023. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
1. This contest is open to UK residents only.
2. The referrer will earn a FREE £5 E-Gift Card and be automatically entered in for a chance to win a Luxury Hamper for each referred friend who orders for the first time with L'OCCITANE.
3. In order for the referral to qualify for the E-Gift Card and competition entry, the referred friend must be a new customer to L'OCCITANE and over the age of 18.
4. Only the referrer will be entered into the competition, the prize is a L'OCCITANE Luxury Hamper worth £489, containing: Almond Shower Oil 250ml, Shea Butter Hand Cream 150ml, Lavender Foaming Bath 500ml, Verbena Liquid Soap 500ml, Repairing Shampoo 300ml, Verbena Eau de Toilette 100ml, Ultra Rich Body Cream 200ml, Almond Milk Concentrate 200ml, Immortelle Precious Cream 50ml, Almond Delicious Paste 200ml, Overnight Reset Eye Serum 15ml, Overnight Reset Serum 50ml, The Petit Remedy 15g, all in a Wicker Hamper. There is no cash alternative.
5. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
6. One winner will be selected at random after the competition ends.
7. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by L’Occitane as to how you claim your prize.
8. Multiple entries will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to L'OCCITANE, multiple e-gift cards will be emailed to the referrer, subject to a limit a referrer may not earn more than 5 within any 24 hour period or 25 within the last 12 months or £1,500 of reward value within the last 12 months. A referrer should not expect their referred friends to be given rewards automatically if they are referring more frequently than 10 friends within any 24 hour period.
9. The referred friend is offered 5 FREE minis when they spend £35 and place their first order with L'OCCITANE.
10. One referral is the minimum to enter the competition. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet. Entries valid at UK.LOCCITANE.COM.
11. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
13. The winner will have 48 hours to claim its prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
14. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent for L’Occitane promotional communications.
17. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: L’Occitane, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street | London | NW1 5DH, after closure of the promotion.
18. L'OCCITANE does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
19. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: L’Occitane UK & Ireland Registered Office: Capital House, 25 Chapel Street | London | NW1 5DH. Website address: https://uk.loccitane.com/
MOTHER'S DAY 2023 OFFER
Free Mother's Day Gift with £25 purchase or more
(As advertised on London Underground)
Free Mother’s Day Gift contains 3 x 10ml hand creams. Valid until 19th March 2023 or while stocks last. Redeemable in-store and online at uk.loccitane.com with promo code LOVE. Offer excludes Outlets, department stores, airport stores and any other independent L’OOCCITANE stockists. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash. L’OCCITANE reserves to the right to replace this offer for another one at any stage. One per customer.